Wednesday 9 September 2015

What I Wore Today 9.9.15

So here's my first 'What I Wore Today' post!

Today was pretty chilled, I got up late and did some damage to my bank card, courtesy of online shopping... And then popped into Ego Lytham for a spot of lunch with Matt (my boyfriend).

Since it was just lunch, I decided to keep it minimal and classic with some black skinny jeans, a white shirt and some black flats, added a small bag, a bit of gold, and I was good to go. When I went out I threw on my leather jacket to complete the look.






Hair and make up were both kept simple too, with some loose waves, and just a flick of mascara.



Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Shirt - LTB Jeans
Jeans - New Look
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Fiorelli
Necklace - Primark
Watch - Micheal Kors
Bracelet - Micheal Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comment in this box, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *