Tuesday 8 September 2015

About Me

About me
I am currently studying Fashion Business and Management at Manchester Metropolitan University, and I currently work at Ted Baker.
I love fashion, traveling and good food (sometimes all at once).
This is my blog which will mainly be about fashion, but you can guarantee that there will be a few miscellaneous posts since I do usually feel the need to tell people where I've been and what I've done.
I want to show you what I own, what I wear and what I do, and hopefully I'll be motivated enough to continue with this blog to show you where I am in three years time - post degree. 
I really hope you enjoy reading my probably poorly written first attempt at a blog, and I'd love any feedback, comments or ideas, etc...
Enjoy,
Amie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comment in this box, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *