Friday 11 September 2015

LBD - The Update

So we all know the classic little black dress, you can throw it on whenever and feel 10/10. BUT I do feel like we need to update our favourite one each season.

Here's my top three styles for the autumn:

1. Asymmetric 

I love this take on the LBD since it's so body hugging, and the asymmetric skirt shows a little more leg and makes the dress that much sexier. Pair with some black barely there heels or flats and a black clutch to stick to keep it simple, and keep jewellery to a minimum for maximum impact.


Asos - £20


Y.A.S - £50

2 - Lace

I love the girly look a bit of lace gives, and on a LBD it gives some detail rather than just having plain black fabric. Wear with any black heels and bag and you're good to go.


Missguided - £35


Asos - £58

3. Oversized

Oversized dresses give that sexy feel, I don't know how, or why, but they just do. Maybe it's the way the fabric drapes across your body, or because it leaves things to the imagination, who knows? I'd keep this style classy with some barely there heels and some gold accessories to bring the wow factor.


Whistles - £95


All Saints - £148

Ps - these pictures are NOT mine, and were sourced from various websites, with the brand credited with each image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comment in this box, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *