Sunday 13 September 2015

New York Fashion Week - My Favourite Looks

I'm so I'm not going to bore you to death with a long list of shows I loved and the reasoning behind it all as that's all I've been reading this week. Instead, I thought I'd show you my favourite looks instead. 

Each is credited below, and I'm sure you will see for yourself why I've chosen them. There will be a follow-up post later this week about the key colours, shapes, patterns and trends I've pulled from watching hours and hours of NYFW so far on live stream, so don't you worry! Now sit down and enjoy some visuals.


Alberta Ferretti


Balmain


Balenciaga


Zimmerman (LOOK AT THOSE SHOES)


Tadashi Shoji


Alexander McQueen


Whistles


Boss

 
Sally Lapointe


Rebecca Minkoff


Emilio Pucci 


Chanel (last but not least)

I hope you enjoyed giving your brain a rest from RFWR (repetitive fashion week reading) and your eyes the joy of seeing these truly wonderful designs.

Let me know your favourite looks from NYFW in the comments box!!

Ps: these pictures are NOT mine, they are credited to the designer underneath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comment in this box, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *